Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish Restaurant group with five different outlets between Spain and USA and currently in an expansion.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Group Executive Chef, the Restaurant Chef will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen's daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant suppliers for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus together with the Executive Chef
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Maintaining/raising the food's profit margins.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen's accounts and creating a work roster.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3/5 years experience in a similar fine dining restaurant
- Spanish passport holder (* Due to visa restrictions, only Spanish passport holders will be considered for this position).
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Willing to relocate to California
Be part of an amazing Restaurant Group, currently opening new locations in USA with the opportunity of a professional career.
Últimas ofertas de Business
COMPAÑÍA DEL SECTOR DEL NETWORK MARKETING EN EXPANSIÓN
Empresa MLM que comercializa productos de alto consumo, (perfumería, maquillaje, cuidado personal y limpieza del hogar y ropa), productos de consumo diario, sin competencia en calidad y precios, con muy buen plan de compensación y con la posibilidad...
NGA HR POLSKA
Marketo - Marketing Automation Specialist As Alight?s newest Marketing Automation Specialist, you will play a major role in planning designing, managing and executing marketing campaigns globally, including Europe and Asia. This role is vital to the...