¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Multinational Industrial Company based in Barcelona
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Supporting data integrity and correctness of accountancy (General Ledger, AP, AR, fixed assets) in coordination with Share Services, by validating the more critical transactions;
- Coordinate the monthly closing process, with external service providers (payroll, shared services) ;
- Validate various reports to be uploaded in HFM for the monthly closing and Forecast;
- Prepare the statutory Financial Statements and manage the statutory audits and all questions related, including providing supports and documentation as requested;
- Preparing VAT tax return, give support in transfer price documentation and other taxes or governmental reports;
- Provide support for Income Tax return to tax advisors and manage tax inspections;
- Review of Account reconciliations for the companies
- Ensuring that appropriate policies, procedures, systems and internal controls are properly implemented and maintained. Manage internal and corporate audits
- Keep SOX procedures and FCPA policies implemented and updated;
- Manage the local team and ensure a proper work organization.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Master/Bachelor degree in Business or Accounting;
- 5 to 10 years of successful and demonstrable experience as chief accountant;
- A strong working knowledge of US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley;
- Solid knowledge of German local accounting principles, statutory requirements and Tax laws.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with SAP & Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in English and German
- International tax experience and Transfer price knowledge is beneficial
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
Hybrid working model
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora