Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company focused in transport consultancy projects
- Climate change mitigation strategies
- Footprint calculations
- Carbon management
- Sustainable energy projects
- Support in the development of different areas of work, environmental impact studies, strategic environmental assessment, impact of transport projects in protected areas, analysis of legislation and relevant documentation of the projects to formulate high-impact recommendations and implementation plans.
- Prepare thorough case assessment besides clear and precise project documentation
- Contribute to the office life
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Master degree from a top-tier university program preferably in environmental sciences. Master in climate change mitigation or energy
- Environmental consultancy experience is desirable and required in at least 8-10 topics
- Climate change (minimise CO2 emissions, carbon footprint calculation, adaptation and resilience measures, climate risks analysis…)
- Energy (Minimization Energy Plans, Energy Efficiency…)
- Project management
- Technical and financial proposals
- High level of self-reliance and work capacity.
- Fluent Spanish and English is required and fluent French is desirable. (Oral and written skills)
- Availability to travel.
- Enthusiasm and dedication for transports consultancy work.
- Candidates should be proactive team players and possess well-developed communication skills.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
2023 Corporate & Investment Bank - Investment Banking Analyst Program - Off-Cycle Internship (January-June) - MadridNueva