Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company in the FMCG sector located in Madrid.
- Preparing and analyzing month-end P&L's, monthly reports and analysis of deviations vs previous year, budget and/or forecasts.
- Ownership of the P&L with focus on Gross to Net Control providing insights and management reports to help on
the decision-making process.
- Key Contributor to Budget and Forecast process as well as to monthly reporting to Southern Europe Finance
- Managing and control Risk and Opportunities for month-end and FY Outlook estimations; with the aim of proposing corrective actions.
- Provide insightful analysis for price, product, customer, and channels to identify forward thinking business
recommendations that can be driven to execution.
- Act as a Key Partner to the Commercial Team: Partnering with sales team to provide recommendations,
identifying business opportunities, anticipating risks and opportunities, and recommending solutions and new
approaches to meet financial objectives.
- Provide sales team education to ensure comprehension of financial analysis, acting as a supporter as well as
- Drive process improvement of all systems, processes, and automation in Excel, and/or Power BI to improve and
- Permanent communication with other stakeholders (Sales, Controlling, Supply Chain, Customer service, Trade
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support key business decisions.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- At least 2-3 years of experience within similar roles, ideally in Business Partnering.
- Previous Expertise in FMCG is a must.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Desirable experience with SAP and PowerBI.
- Business knowledge and commercial acumen.
Career opportunities and professional development.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora