Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important publishing multinational company based in Madrid.
- Reviewing and updating the market analysis, overarching strategic logic and ambitions, key initiatives, financial forecasts, risk management etc.
- Drive research and thought leadership, working alongside with sector Partners and Senior Managers to develop hypothesis driven content deployed to drive tangible results
- Design and develop proprietary knowledge assets, benchmarks, databases, etc.
- Work closely with marketing team to bring thought leadership to market and coordinate on other marketing activities
- Encourage sharing and reuse of relevant insights and materials across the team
- Create content for sector meetings and sector specific events
- Supporting in commercial due diligences and the M&A funnel by reviewing incoming teasers as well as proactively scanning the market;
- Refining and upholding methodologies for analysing the content and digital platform markets and key metrics to track market position, return on investments, performance benchmarking, learning impact, societal benefit;
- Synthesising company position, plans and impact in business and the broader society into a narrative for communicating to the capital markets and key stakeholders.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred;
- 1-2 years of experience in a top management strategic consulting firm;
- Prior experience in education and/or publishing, media businesses is not a prerequisite but will be an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative (including a sound understanding of financial metrics) and qualitative;
- Strong written, visual and oral communication skills, particularly in preparing and delivering eloquent and concise management presentations;
- Strong people skills, including demonstrated ability to quickly build networks across a complex organisation and manage multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage complexity and ambiguity;
- Team player attitude with experience working in a matrixed, international environment;
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Opportunities for professional growth and development in a dynamic international environment in full growth.
- Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora