Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is the global service provider of clear aligner technology, production and sales, and has been developing high-tech products since 2003. Our client has focused on an R&D and innovation-driven development strategy and has given an impulse to the industrial development through advanced clear aligner materials, biomechanics, massive orthodontic
database and artificial intelligence technology.
- Open, validate and maintain customers' accounts in our systems
- Answer incoming requests from customers through different channels (email, phone, website…)
- Support customers facing difficulties in processing online orders.
- Resolve issues related to the treatment and ordering platform (file upload, modification of treatments, needs for refinements…)
- Provide information about the status of deliveries/shipment in a timely and constructive manner.
- Handle customer complaints, raise issues through our systems, monitor them until full resolution and deliver accurate communication to customer.
- Collect and transfer customer's information and feedback to raise company's knowledge and understanding of their customer base.
- Develop and document knowledge into helpful content (participate to the creation of helpful content for customers).
- Monitor and improve key performance indicators like NPS to raise customer's satisfaction and experience.
- Monitor accounts receivable and cash receipt reports.
- Maintain log of payment promises and pertinent account details, and schedule follow-up communication with account holder.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Solution-oriented mindset: able to move quickly to a solution process after identifying the root cause of a problem.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an outstanding customer-facing attitude.
- High capacity to demonstrate and communicate empathy while managing complex situations
- Familiar with international freight and transportation rules and regulations.
- Advanced listening and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in sales roles as well as the medical dentistry industry are plus.
- Fluent in English
- Native/Fluent in French OR German
- Advanced/professional knowledge of 2 other EU languages (Spanish, Italian) is a Plus
- Excellent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related design software (ADOBE).
- Experience in working with business management systems including CRM and ERP.
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools to understand and create activity reports and dashboards is a plus.
Excellent salary conditions but also the opportunity to join an outstanding multinational, leader in industry, based on a high rate of investment in R&D and an innovation strategy to develop the product.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Madrid
Brea de Tajo, ES
Tres Cantos, ES
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Atención al Cliente30 May
Torrejón de Ardoz, ES
Berrueco, El, ES
Brooklyn Fitboxing International