Acerca de nuestro cliente
The leading company in Spain and Europe in the distribution of consumer electronics and related services.
More than 1,000 outlets in 13 countries, a workforce of 52,000 people and a turnover in 2020/21 of €21. 4 billion.
In Spain, the company is made up of a team of 7,000 people and is present in all the Autonomous Communities with 107 stores, as well as the online store. In 2020/21 had a turnover of €2,232 million in our country.
- build and deliver Data solutions using any GCP products and offerings for the Shared Service Center
- work with the Visualization Team to collect requirements, design and implement modern and scalable Data Solutions, that will be used within the Dashboards of the Visualization Team (Qlikview/Qliksense)
- Collaborate with the rest of the Backend Team in order to maintain the current DWH structure within BigQuery
- Implement and maintain ETL jobs using i.e. workflows and various other tools according to customer requirements
- Independently conduct analyses on request of customers such as possibly missing or incorrect data or researching new datasets in the legacy DWH
- Collect requirements from business partners and transform the business needs into technical requirements
- Constantly monitor data quality and develop and establish technical and organizational measures in order to ensure highest possible data quality
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Informatics, or a MINT or business degree with a minor in Informatics or any comparable education
- 3+ years of development experience designing, enhancing and maintaining database reporting solutions
- 1+ year of hands on experience in Google Data Products (especially BigQuery and Dataflow) or a similar cloud environment
- Excellent knowledge of SQL in at least two dialects
- Knowledge of datawarehousing principles and data modelling experience are a plus
- Professional command of English language (project language is English)
- Willingness to work in an agile environment
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.
Hybrid model (1 day at the office)
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora