¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Leading SaaS company specialised on Sports streaming platforms.
They are composed by team of more than 20 engineers, and they are currently working 100% remote except some days during the year. Their culture of work always prioritise quality before speed due to the core business, they have already migrated all legacy to a modern stack and now their are just building new products and platforms from scratch.
Their current stack is: Python, AWS, Vue.js, Linux, Gitlab, Docker , Kubernetes and Terraform.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Automate processes for the generation of builds and releases as well as for the execution of interface tests, regression tests and software delivery (continuous delivery, continuous integration, build pipeline, code management, etc.).
- Development, implementation and maintenance of software applications, components, modules or interfaces to databases and other applications.Coordinate all activities that serve to monitor the availability, recoverability (continuity), performance and resource consumption of applications.
- Create and update of documentation as needed (models, interface descriptions, test procedures, user manual, specifications, etc.).
- Be proactive and ready to learn from everyone.
- Collaborate with SW engineering, QA and Product department and create the best solutions for them.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- At least 3 years of experience on the IT sector.
- Good knowledge in AWS Cloud provider.
- Used to working with Linux
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines such as Gitlab
- Good knowledge of both Docker and Kubernetes (Terraform is a bonus but not necessary).
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
- Possibility to work 100% remote but in Catalonia.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Free health insurance.
- Stability and growth within the company.
- Flexible work hours.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora