Acerca de nuestro cliente
FMCG multinational firm.
Reporting to the eSales Director, the selected candidate will be responsible of the following functions:
Act as the go to expert for the customer type/ sub-channel, possessing a complete understanding (inclusive of the strategic context) of internal and external variables that impact the business.
This will include, understanding Amazon's platform requirements incl. Vendor Central & other tools, andensuring that the company has superior operations and is well placed to grow business, ahead of the category & market.
Develop eRetailer engagement & strategy plans.
Collaborate with other functions internally to mutually grow the business with key customers.
Deliver against eRetail commercial KPI's (e.g. GM%, market share, distribution, etc.).
Work with wider team on creating connected shopper journey solutions and campaigns.
Act as consultant for the eCommerce sub-channel and provide support/ guidance for other functions
Lead & manage (regional) strategic partnerships including business plan development addressing assortment, promotional planning, budgeting, & execution.
Ensure perfect digital shelf across key customers in collaboration with the local eCommerce team.
Conduct frequent audits of Amazon platform to identify gaps & take corrective actions.
Develop winning and tailored customer program in partnership with eCommerce Customer Marketing & Data/Insights teams.
Maintain close connection with EMEA & SA eCommerce central and local teams to share best practices.
Support in market Amazon teams in preparing Amazon business reviews and ongoing business updates.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in eRetail sales, key account management, customer/shopper marketing, and/or business management/consulting with a proven track record of negotiations and delivering results.
- Experience in retail annual negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory management.
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central is required.
- Solid Amazon key account management experience.
- Advanced experience with Excel, or other analytical/Business Intelligence tools.
- Highly polished communication skills - speaking, writing, presenting and negotiating.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Professional proficiency in English.
Belong to a growing multinational firm considered as a best place to work.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
ProntoPro es una plataforma digital que permite a los profesionales como tú encontrar nuevos clientes. Estamos buscando instructor de artes marciales en Hellín. Recibe las peticiones de los clientes en donde quiera que estés: Puedes evaluarla y...
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, ES
ProntoPro es una plataforma digital que permite a los profesionales como tú encontrar nuevos clientes. Estamos buscando instructor de artes marciales en Arona. Recibe las peticiones de los clientes en donde quiera que estés: Puedes evaluarla y...