Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Coordinating with the regional offices around the world to ensure accurate and timely reporting in compliance with Group deadlines.
- Supervision of our source book keeper and overall responsibility for the production of the results of the Spanish companies in the Group.
- Review of subsidiary submissions with a good understanding of the underlying operations activity and performance, ensuring compliance with all current accounting standards.
- Quarterly consolidated management accounts
- Consolidated forecasts, as and when required
- Preparation of company and full consolidated financial statements under IFRS for audit
- Co-ordination of the Group's sub-audits to achieve sign off in line with parent Group deadlines
- Covenant testing and compliance pack submissions to external lenders
- Coordinating with the Group's external auditors.
- Coordinating with the Group's external tax advisors to ensure tax compliance filing deadlines are met and transaction tax matters are appropriately considered.
- Providing technical accounting assistance and tax matters guidance to the subsidiaries as required, specifically in relation to corporate transactions (acquisitions, disposal and internal restructurings) and complex financing agreements and tax structures .
- Providing constant and advanced financial support to the Management Team.
- Travel will be required on a periodic basis to the office in London, with site visits to the regional controllers as required.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 10 years working experience.
- Experience of group accounting
- Previous experience of end to end preparation of statutory IFRS consolidated financial statements and audit
- Salary offered: Around 60,000 euros to 70.000 euros + 10% Bonus
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
¿Tienes experiencia como plegador/a y te interesa encontrar una oferta de empleo en la zona de Sentmenat? ¿ Dispone de experiencia en el ámbito de metal? Sigue leyendo! - Imprescindible experiencia previa en plegadora, programación - Disponibilidad...
ANANDA GESTIÓN ETT
Las propias de un oficial de primera en construcción. Requisitos: Oficial de primera. Experiencia demostrable. Curso de PRL 20h Beneficios: Contrato de trabajo a jornada completa Salario según convenio. Disponibilidad de incorporación inmediata