¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Important sustainability-led alternative investment manager with focus in infraestructure assets
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
The role is located in the Madrid office and include the following responsibilities:
- Oversight of the outsourced management service provider providing assets financial management
- Hands on management accounts responsibility for a small number of projects & holding companies with outsource bookkeeping
- Review of the year end statutory accounts and supporting audit files under the local GAAP
- Ensure optimization of project distributions to SPV shareholders
- Manage audits processes
- Ownership of Cashflow and cash forecast management
- Banking and payments administration
- Work collaboratively with the operational and data asset management teams
- Budgets setting and regular variance analysis
- Manage the local tax obligations
- Review and improve the finance functions and reporting processes in the Spanish office, liaising with the London Office
- Adhoc assistance to the investment team with the forthcoming Spanish investment pipeline
- Responsible for monthly input in information data system and various quarterly reports for the benefit of internal stakeholders and external clients (funds / investors).
- Responsible for the operational coordination of the quarterly operational and financial report for the London Head Office
- Quarterly variance analysis and drivers for inclusion in the reporting packs
- Full responsibility of debt reporting (when relevant)
- Ensure detailed projects handover from the investment to the asset management team
- Contribute to the asset management team's feedback to the Investment team on lesson learnt
- Contribute, or otherwise assist as required the Spanish Investment Team
- Managing all intercompany matters and fees both between the SPVs and Holdcos and Holdco and the local company.
- Look to comply with all health and safety, quality and environment legislation and standards
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with company's procedures and standards
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Experience in special purpose vehicle management
- Strong organisational skills: ensuring tasks prioritised and completed in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail: ability to prepare work accurately to minimise errors and to reduce the risk of reporting incorrect information whether internally or externally
- Team player: ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Approachable: happy to be contacted by any member of staff or external stakeholder, striving to represent the Infrastructure Team in a positive and professional light
- Eager to be involved: working closely with colleagues across all departments to ensure their needs are met and to agree on improvements to be made within the business
- Innovative: monitoring how processes work and suggesting improvements to boost efficiencies in the team.
- Enthusiastic: having passion about what we do, both as a team and a business.
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to understand complex structures and technical financial information
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of accounting standards i.e. Spanish GAAP / IFRS
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
- Career Development
- Salary Package between 55.000 and 65.000 euros fixed salary + bonus
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora