Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company is the world's leading manufacturer and marketer with strong markets in the U.S., Canada, France, Spain, Italy, Australia and over 60 other countries.
The ideal candidate will have fluency in the French language, and understanding the French GAAP and someone who is very capable of getting hands on and stuck into all areas of finance, working collaboratively with the other members of the finance team and ensuring timely and efficient monthly closing and reporting processes.
The position is offering hybrid working with very flexible hours/days based in a great office environment reporting directly to the Finance Manager, Europe.
- Oversee the transactional finance function for France: AP, AR, Fixed assets, VAT and Payroll tax reporting, bank recs and credit card management.
- Calculation and recording of monthly, quarterly, and annual accruals.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts: balance sheet recs, prepayments, salary control accounts etc.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and cash forecasting of French bank accounts
- Participate in the Monthly Group Reporting process under US GAAP
- Provide detailed MTD, QTD, and YTD financial analysis
- Monthly forecasting & budgeting / departmental overhead cost analysis with the support departments
- Key team member to drive SOX compliance.
- Responsible for statutory compliance (year-end financial statement, tax returns and company books maintenance).
- Support Annual Audit Process
- Liaison with other external service providers (Tax advisors, SOX consultants)
- Other ad hoc duties as may reasonably be required.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Fluency in the French language is essential.
- An understanding of French GAAP is essential.
- Economics Degree and a Master in Controlling.
- Prior experience working in a hands-on role involving management accounts and transactional duties.
- US GAAP Knowledge
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets skills
- Competitive salary conditions, including fixed and variable
- Be part of an international team in a continuously growing company
- Work in a dynamic environment where is room for new ideas and improvements
- Hybrid work conditions
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Controller en Madrid
CRUMA Consultores en Recursos Humanos
Financial Controller25 Mar
Controller Financiero25 Mar
Controller Junior22 Mar
Andersen in Spain
Senior Controller22 Mar
Panoram Hotel Management
Controller Financiero/a22 Mar
Controller de gestión22 Mar
Business Controller22 Mar
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions