Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational manufactures and distributes chemicals for the Automotive and Industrial sectors.
- Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Payrollreconciliations and uploading of payroll files in SAP
- Maintain/oversee the Fixed Asset register
- FX revaluations in SAP
- In collaboration with the internal controls function,design, implement and adhere tocontrolsas advised by London HQ
- Liaise effectively withexternaland internalauditors
- Work closely with the Accounts Receivable/Credit Control functionin London
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable functionin London
- Work closely with FP&A team to report results versus budgets/forecasts
- Responsible foralltaxcompliance (direct and indirect)regulationsinSpainincludingbutnotlimitedtopreparation of VAT returns,WHT, Intrastat returns,tax computations etc
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The candidate must meet the following requirements :
- Qualified accountant
- Statutoryaccounts andSpanishtax experience
- Extensiveworkingknowledge of taxes inSpain
- Financial Reporting and Accounting experience
- UKGAAP and IFRS Accounting Standards
- International experience
- Proactiveand demonstrates initiative
- Excellentoral and written English
- Excellent excel skills
- Process improvement experience
Indefinite contract with attractive conditions and a professional career at international level.
<p>Debido a nuestra fuerte expansión y crecimiento de nuestra empresa, ofrecemos una excelente oportunidad para desarrollar una carrera profesional como ⚡<strong><u>Financial Controller</u></strong>⚡ en nuestro centro...
Acerca de nuestro cliente Global energy company. Descripción Reporting to the Finance Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions: Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts...