Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company of Real Estate
The major responsibilities will be:
- Managing, with the supervision of the CFO, setting up the reporting function itself and reporting within the business.
- Regular internal and external financial reporting in a challenging environment involving multiple levels of reporting from different sources and to stakeholders across management layers.
- Design and implementing a reporting framework, coordinating the needs of different functional teams and implementation of reporting tools.
- Validation of data, including proposals of improvement and actioning those agreed with senior management.
- Set and follow-up KPIs of the business to report performance regularly.
- Retrieve and organize data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Partnering between the finance function and operation of the business to ensure that the finance team gets all the data required to issue the reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with other teams including business, accounting and information technology to improve effectiveness of systems, processes and reporting quality
- Preparing monthly financial reports for management and lenders
- Reporting and analysis required by lenders or related to servicing borrowings of the business
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business, Finance, Engineering
- Fluency in English is a must
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years working experiencePrior experience managing reporting and controlling
- Experience in SOCIMI, Servicers, or NPL's regulated entities is desirable
- Prior experience in a multinational company is a must, work experience abroad is a plus.
- Prior background at a BIG4 Strategy firm is desirable
- Proficiency using Excel, PowerPoint
- Good level using SQL and BI tools
- Being involved in a Reporting System set up is a plus
- Communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with different stakeholders
- Problem solving skills are essential, as the business is currently being established and we are looking for self-starters who can understand and resolve complex problems
- Project management skills
- Looking for candidates with potential to grow with the organization.
- Planning and organizing
- Salary Package between 70.000 to 80.000 euros + bonus
- Carrer development
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
Empresa con gran presencia en el mercado. Dispone de una amplia gama de productos para atender las necesidades de sus clientes dando soluciones de calidad, competitivas y flexibles. Actualmente se encuentra en proceso de expansión por lo que precisa...
Sant Boi de Llobregat, ES
Conocida empresa del sector de la alimentación ubicada en Sant Boi de Llobregat, precisa incorporar a una persona para el departamento de Logística de forma Funciones: - Gestión y control de pedidos desde su inicio hasta su destino. - Resolución de...