¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Our client mentality is based upon three pillars:
1. WE CHALLENGE THE NORM TO IMPROVE HOW THINGS ARE DONE
2. WE SEARCH FOR THE LIMIT, WE ADAPT AND WE SET CLEAR, SMART AND INSPIRIN GOALS
3. WE DELIVER OUTSTANDING RESULTS
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
You will report directly to the COO, while leading a growing team of specialists and technicians in Barcelona. You'll need to have experience in leading the development of complex supply chains and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and highly innovative environment
- Collaborate with the creation of systems in all the needs of the company.
- Define and implement improvements in the actual systems.
- Guarantee the correct maintenance of all parameters of the systems.
- Lead a team of Supply Chain and Logistics including the warehouse facilities.
- Make and keep up to date the Supply Chain processes and procedures.
- Identify key performance indicators that guarantee the evolution of the work done and the impacts on production and costs.
- Work together with the Engineering team to manage changes in the BOM.
- Assure visibility to suppliers of the delivery forecast.
- Guarantee production on time, budget and quality.
- Define and guarantee safety stocks for production parts, spare parts and non-production parts.
- Collaborate with the Purchasing team in the onboarding of new suppliers and management of current supply base.
- Lead logistics team and line feeding operations to guarantee no production line stops.
- Review with Production team possible hassles in order to remove roadblocks along processes.
- Collaborate with Quality team, to implement improvement points.
- Apply lean manufacturing and six sigma techniques to all logistics operations.
- Work together with the Planning team to overcome gaps in the supply forecast.
- Collaborate with stock managers in order to guarantee record integrity.
- Work towards a cost-efficient operation by reducing scrap, obsolescence, air freights, inventory levels and other offenders.
- Lead external resources providing services to logistics operations.
- Collaborate with Purchasing team with shipments and outbound operations.
- Challenge where you see a better solution, to colleagues and managers.
- Define and assurance logistics KPI
- Guarantee the safety of all workers and assure a safe work environment.
- Deliver actions towards sustainability and environmentally safe.
- Support the entire organization.
- Promote the cleanliness, maintenance, and good use of the facilities.
- Coordination and motivation of the human team as well as security surveillance.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Engineering degree or similar
- Supply Chain and Logistics complementary education.
- Supply Chain and Logistics experience in the automotive industry or similar is highly appreciated.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & inspire multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strategic vision and result orientated.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, highly innovative environment (startups or high-tech companies).
- You have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with.
- Constantly looking for ways to innovate, improving outcome performance,quality, and cost.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English is amust.
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora