Acerca de nuestro cliente
Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc).
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and
- Responsible for the execution and preparation of all aspects related to the labor administration of factory
personnel: high/low, contracts, variations, terminations, payroll, severance, etc.
- Responsible for being the interlocutor with the employees in the resolution of any doubt or clarification of labor
matters, or derived from payroll or any other similar aspect.
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Maintain all HR related documents , policies and procedures in Spain.
- Engage and negotiate with work council and unions.
- Negotiate collective bargaining agreements.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Labour Relations Bachelor´s Degree or similar
- 3-4 years' experience as Labour Technician (Técnico Laboral).
- It is essential to be updated at the level of labor regulations and to have been preparing the entire payroll cycle in the last years of professional career.
- English B2
- -Knowledge of computer programs such as SAP, Office, Success Factors, A3Nom or similar
- Bachelor´s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum five years in a HR department.
- Master degree in Labour Risks Prevention.
- Ready to face new international challenges.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora