Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company within Communication sector.
· Train & mentor local operational procurement teams
· Inform local country manager in terms of personnel development of country team
· Partake in hiring process of operational procurement team
· Maintain, optimize and initiate tools, reports and processes to improve and optimize the daily business
· Meet agreed KPI's and develop respective improvement plans
· Support software improvements (ERP)
· Execute sourcing strategies and plans
· Manage and continuously improve the daily P2P-process
· Inventory management: minimize E&O, manage MRP settings
· Develop strong business awareness of inventory management at local level
· Close collaboration with the purchasing community to optimize performance across boarders
· Follow-up on supplier non-conformance on operational level & proactively inform strategic procurement for strategic management
. Cost Saving Initiatives
. Support strategic procurement in cost saving initiatives: Proactively provide input and feedback and lead supplier negotiations for allocated suppliers / cost savings projects.
. Supplier management
· Follow up communication and activities with procurement internal and external stakeholders
· Support supplier evaluation process
. Data management
· Material master data responsibility: Ensure that material creation/extension/ maintenance/ phase out is accurate
· Continuously update master data team
· Collect regular update of existing supplier information
· Ensures timely communication of all relevant material master information/data changes to the supply chain organization; likewise ensures input from the supply chain
· Report operational local KPI's to the head of operational procurement (Scorecard)
· Interact with IT, supply chain/ logistics, category management, business managers, marketing, business development, finance, strategic procurement and suppliers
· Close cooperation and continuous communication with local general manager and head of operational procurement
· Proactively communicate changes in prices, terms & conditions to the relevant stakeholders
· Support strategic procurement team in case of supplier evaluation and supplier non-conformance
· Is part of the: weekly local sales meeting, monthly LMT, quarterly commercial meeting, operative procurement calls/F2F meetings
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
> 3 years in-depth experience in operational procurement in a management role.
· SAP and ERP package experience
· Experience in mentoring, coaching, developing and training staff
· Experience with cross-functional project management is preferable
· Proven professional track record
Experience will override education. Above statements are desired, but not necessarily required.
· The purchase-to-pay procurement process
· Internal business stakeholder management
· Procurement controlling and reporting
· Supplier performance measurement techniques
· Microsoft Office and common eProcurement systems
· Knowledge of lean and other continuous Improvement tools or philosophy would be an advantage
· Organizational and planning skills
· Proactive conflict resolution and problem-solving
· Intercultural management incl. written and oral communication and presentation
· Analytical skills
· Influencing and change management
· Effective time and work management
. Both Fluent English and Portuguese.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
¿Tienes experiencia en el área de BI? ¿Te gustaría desarrollarte como analista en una importante multinacional farmacéutica? Si tienes experiencia trabajando en departamentos de Marketing, Market Reserach, Market Acces o similar, ¡apúntate a nuestra...
En <strong>Financial Advisory</strong> ofrecemos soluciones especializadas de <strong>asesoramiento financiero en transacciones </strong>en las que un valor significativo está en juego y en decisiones críticas de negocio. Esta...