Acerca de nuestro cliente
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) is creating its new hub in Madrid and is looking for professionals specialized in market research to join its teams.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a fast growing (15% growth last year) Insights and Research agency with a unique twist. We are part of Edelman, the world's largest independent communications company, but with a boutique agency spirit amongst the 80 people in the DXI team. We are working within a truly integrated global network on some of the world's biggest and most exciting clients: Mars Inc., Unilever, IKEA, GSK, Nissan, Lidl, HEINEKEN (just to name a few) as well as public authorities, governments and charities.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a global, full-service, method neutral market research and analytics agency that provides clients with strategic insights to make their communications and engagements with the world the smartest they can be. Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) conducts truly varied work: thought leadership, CSR research, ROI and measurement, strategy and audience understanding, influencer mapping and much more. We work across a variety of sectors including healthcare, technology, digital, consumer/brand, corporate and public affairs. We are a growing agency, with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) upholds an inclusive, diverse and creative environment. We create an environment where each team member, regardless of experience, can help to shape a business they feel proud to be a part of.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) offers a variety of cultural initiatives to be a part of (e.g. social & wellbeing teams, diversity & inclusion teams, GWEN series (Global Women's Equality Network). We also offer a variety of training options for candidates who want to pivot or learn different skills within the industry (e.g. presentation training, excel training, questionnaire training).
Diversity is at the center of everything we do at Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI). Our team upholds creating an environment where uniqueness, creativity and inclusivity is celebrated and encouraged- not discriminated.
As an Insights Manager you will have experience managing medium to large scale secondary and digital analytics research projects. This will include using a suite of media monitoring and social listening tools to track information and produce actionable research reports to guide communications strategy. You will also work closely with qual and quant research and strategy teams.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a highly visible, growing department and work with large global clients, helping to analyse and shape their brand strategy and evaluate their performance.
- Manage secondary and digital analytics projects from start to finish, working on multiple projects concurrently across a variety of sectors and methodologies. This will include:
-Analysis of online news and social media landscape to produce actionable insights to communications teams across markets (full social listening, engagement, influencers, trend analysis etc.)
-Deliverables will be packaged as daily, weekly and/or monthly measurement and insights reports, highlighting notable contributors, brand mentions associated to key topics and areas of risk
-Build a narrative based on the data that is engaging and actionable
-Use data and historical performance as a foundation for new insights-driven strategic approach to improving performance
-Provide strategic and consultative guidance to the Edelman teams and end clients
-Perform keyword research to drive content performance and relevance to key audiences
-Competitor analysis and benchmarking
-Crisis intelligence, working closely with the corporate crisis comms team to provide timely insights and intelligence during ad-hoc crisis moments (e.g., cyber-attacks, data breaches, product recalls)
-Identify new trends and white space analyses
- Help develop benchmarks/targets for campaigns and owned channels, defining success KPIs and help analyse content and audience trends, in order to inform planning and overall strategic thinking.
- Manage day-to-day communications, account operations, including but not limited to, resource planning, quality assurance, managing and potentially producing ad hoc requests.
- Help manage accounts, reporting back to the wider team with project status updates, support on proposal development, project management, and resource planning.
- Proposal writing, including methodological design and costing
- Mentor junior analysts on the team with executing methodological approaches into real-life implementation and production.
- Project planning and internal resource management and line management of 2-3 research executives
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university from relevant discipline (for example, business, comms, marketing, statistics, maths, economics and others), or equivalent work experience in a similar role.
- Substantial hands-on social listening experience, audience analysis or data/statistical analysis, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research
- Expert knowledge of a mix of relevant tools, including but not limited to: -Listening tools: Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Synthesio, Cision, NetBase, other
-Audience profiling: Statista, Global Web Index, Demographics Pro, other
-Search and web: Similar Web, Google AdWords, Answer The Public, other
-Data analysis: Quid, Google Analytics, Tableau, other
-Trends analysis: eMarketer, Mintel, Google Trends, WARC, other
- Substantial experience with social research, boolean searches, unstructured data
- Experience of data visualisations and creating a compelling story flow of report deliverables
- Ability to effectively structure and communicate both measurement and research findings
- Data Visualization and database management tool experience desired but not essential (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, SPSS)
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage medium to large scale projects from start to finish
- Experience presenting to clients and managing client relationships, both internal and external
- Excellent business acumen
- Understanding of fundamental marketing principles
- Proficient IT skills and good knowledge of the MS office suite- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Happy to work both independently and as part of a team
- High level of organisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and respond to urgent requests
- Must enjoy examining a problem from different perspectives and demonstrate creative thinking
- Curiosity in learning new tools, methodologies and approaches
- Must be able to argue a point coherently
- Strong numeracy skills
Salary is competitive. Benefits include 25 days holiday (with an extra 1 for your birthday and we also close over Christmas), Pension, Healthcare benefits, free daily breakfasts, Thursday office drinks, subsided massages, flexible working hours and many more! Also open to job sharing and part-time working.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora