Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Manage strategic initiatives and integrated communication campaigns (360) from strategy through execution. (TV, digital advertising, social media, shopper, ecommerce)
- Effectively collaborate with and manage various internal departments in Madrid as well as other teams or team members in Global offices in the network (US and Europe)
- Promotes a strong working relationship with all departments in the Agency and understands the strategic goals of the Account and contributes to communicating that to the team. This includes leading the team to work within client frameworks and processes.
- Write clear and insightful briefs and presentations
- Oversee multiple projects at the same time, with multiple stakeholders
- This role will work closely with the core Strategic Planning and Creative teams but will also need to integrate expert teams from within the network when required (ie. ecommerce, Shopper)
- Lead information sharing and training for key Global markets for each brand
- Manage and mentor a team of direct reports including an Account Supervisor and Account Executive.
- Deep understanding of client's products, market conditions and competitive space as well as client specific ways-of working, branding and style guides.
- Day-to-day client management with Senior clients
- Responsible for the profitable management and growth of the Account, identifying new short and long term opportunities by developing and deep understand of the client's business and area.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a client services role with proven results of building a strong relationships. May be from an Agency or consulting environment.
- Strong digital understanding with experience in managing 360 communication campaigns.
- Creative sensibility.
- Strategic-thinking and ability to collaborate with Strategic Planning team.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Organized, proactive, detailed oriented.
- Creative problem solving skills in order to translate business and marketing requirements into viable solutions.
- Experience with budgets and financially savvy.
- Experience in Consumer Goods brands.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Healthcare will also be valued but is not mandatory.
- Professional English proficiency as must.
Professional career in an international environment
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Creemos que la comunicación es más bonita contigo, queremos despertar la máxima expresión de ti mismo, que seas el verdadero protagonista de esta transformación, contando tu historia para innovador y seguir construyendo nuestra historia. Nos...
Cornellà de Llobregat, ES
Job Summary Provide efficient support for the customers, the Sales Department and the Finance Department, providing the best service in order to ensure product availability and technical advice. Performing administrative tasks in accordance with...