¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Multinational German Company
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
The IT Security Operating Model establishes the Global Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) as responsible for the definition and implementation of the information security strategy, policies, processes, technology and governance for the whole Group organization. Reporting to the global CISO the IoT/OT Security Analyst will be needed to take responsibility for the IoT/OT infrastructure security management processes to be defined, implemented and operated to protect the company, its assets, data and information according to the security risk appetite of the organization.
The OT Security Analyst is responsible for designing, implementing and operating of the security processes for the IoT and Operational Technology environment in coordination with the Group and local security community. The role supports the Global CISO in its tasks regarding new products and services security management, ensuring that the security controls for IoT and OT systems and infrastructure are identified, registered, assess and managed following the Group security strategy regulations. This includes:
- Implementation of an adequate information security controls within IoT and OT environments
- Engage and coordinate for IT security controls management as part of the Security Development Lifecycle for products and services
- Implementation of the security risk management process for OT systems development and implementation in coordination with the BU ISOs teams
- Define and maintain the OT systems security framework
- Achieve and support formal security certification of products and systems for IoT/OT
- Perform and manage regular OT penetration test and vulnerabilities assessments
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
The OT Security Analyst should have the following skills and requirements:
- University degree in computer science or a qualification in a related subject (computer science, telecommunication or business administration)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in information security for OT architecture or similar role
- Qualified additional training (e. g. CISM, CISA, CISSP, or similar)
- Competence in security project implementation consulting and security risks project or service management
- Deep knowledge in one or more specific tech areas, such as IoT security architectures and standards and tools, OT threat and risk analysis and security frameworks and certification schemes
- Passion for technology and a support oriented personality focused on the delivery of the best possible security experience
- Valuable experience in IoT cibersecurity environment
- Experience working on an international environment as well as cultural sensitivity in a multinational environment
- Capable of self-organizing and prioritizing the work in an effective manner. Flexible and adaptable - capable of changing the direction when required to meet the business demands
- Be proactive and self-motivated to work in a complex global organization
- Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish) - verbal and written. English minimum level: B2
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
Interesting professional opportunity
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Técnico Soporte Sistemas AD, GPO´s, y Powershell (Rotativo Mañana-tarde - Madrid Presencial) - Madrid, EspañaNueva