Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company (Automotive Sector)
The SAP Business Partner SD/MM will do:
- Lead the implementation of the aftersales or vehicles corporate business model in new markets.
- Participate in the GAP analysis and scope definition of the aftersales or vehicles area together with the internal IT team, IT vendors and business teams.
- Involve the IT Local Business Partners through the entire project lifecycle to ensure new requirements fits with the corporate template, matching the local market/brand needs as well.
- Coordinate and manage external resources and vendors including offshore delivery models.
- Act as a reference for the business team to know the status of the area and the details of the project scope.
- Interact with 3rd parties such as external warehouses (for the Aftersales position) or such as vehicle 3PLs (for the Vehicles position) to implement integrations and ensure the correct behaviour of the existing ones.
- Be in permanent contact with the Application Maintenance team to identify new functionalities to be added into the corporate template.
- Report regularly the status of its workstream.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The SAP Business Partner SD/MM will have:
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive/distribution/consumer goods industries and their operating models.
- Experience in the deployment of international SAP projects, with focus on process definition, and implementation of integrated solutions. Able to define solutions, identify GAPs, challenge existing solutions and propose new ones.
- Understanding of best practices applied to ERP rollout international projects following the waterfall methodology: GAP definition, solution design, build, integral and user test, user training, data migration and cutover strategy development and execution.
- Experience in integrations with 3rd party's systems.
- Strong communication skills written and spoken with ability to explain complex issues in simple words.
- Ability to interact with the business directors of the group and manage expectations.
- Leadership, proactivity, goal oriented.
High level of English written and spoken
3+ years of experience in SAP (mainly MM-SD) modules
Valuable LO (Vehicles) or WMS (Aftersales)
Salesforce experience is desirable
Interesting professional opportunity
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora