Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Define and deliver clear value based technology strategies and roadmaps to support our IT Infrastructure colleagues and respond to our business challenges.
- Partner and support our Business relationship managers to propose solutions to address business capabilities and understand the future demand of our IT Infrastructure.
- Analysis of current technology environment to identify deficiencies and recommend solutions, as well as staying abreast of emerging technologies and trends and apply them where appropriate; Research on (IT) market trends.
- Collaborate with our operations colleagues to define the principles that guide technology decisions across the enterprise, accountable for reference architectures and architecture standards in this area.
- Consulting on technical architecture implementation activities with all stakeholders and Service Owners to ensure alignment.
- Facilitate solution architectural reviews (SARB) in IT projects with the aim of delivering coherent solution architectures and design advice that considers risk, impact, dependencies, security and operational perspectives.
- Contribution to determine success criteria for the evaluation of new potential solutions and technologies via Proof of Concepts (PoC).
- Lead and facilitate technical transformation from roadmap to delivery by conducting workshops, evaluations and agile sprints to increase service delivery agility.
- Present position papers, white papers, best practices and use cases for Infrastructure technology across data centre, collaboration, workplace and network services.
- Stay abreast of organizational, process and operational service challenges and opportunities related to all IT Infrastructure services.
- Foster close collaboration and communication with architecture partners and stakeholders to ensure consistency in direction and decision-making.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computing Engineering or similar education
- 10+ years' relevant work experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect
- Experience working with IT Global Service Partners
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and global environment.
- Experience working in Mining and Manufacturing area.
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Experience in Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Business benefit and cost analysis skills, Infrastructure Applications (O365), Cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), Infrastructure Security, Enterprise Service Management
- Expert knowledge of Infrastructure technologies (including Compute & Storage, Network, Platform OS & Virtualization)
- Certifications in Cloud (Azure, GCP or AWS) - Azure preferred and Certifications in Microsoft Technologies. ITIL Certified.
- Business English fluent, an additional language preferred.
- Some travel required (20%).
Good Salary Dynamic work
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Granada, La, ES
Key ResponsibilitiesAdopt and ensure adherence to standard ST project standards; and build out deviation of standards within the standard structureDirect and plan the work, objectives and resource models for transition to Operations...
Job DescriptionInsurance and Assistance International Company is looking for the Main Office based in Barcelona (Spain) a Business Controller. MISSIONAnalyse financial performance for own area of responsibility/ Risks and and manage regular reporting...