Acerca de nuestro cliente
International pharmaceutical group
In this role you will:
- Play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and rolling out key projects under our strategic programs, as well as tactical projects in response to more immediate business needs.
- The role is specifically focusing on projects within client's operational departments and will be expected to deliver multiple complex projects on time, within the budget, and brief while keeping all stakeholders informed every step of the way.
- Typical projects identified to date that require management include, but are not limited to: Docusign workflow creation and roll out; selection and implementation of a Quality Management System; selection and implementation of a data visualisation tool; GDPR enhancements and training.
You will act as chief motivator and expert planner for your team keeping everyone, including yourself, on task.
With a strong vision for the end goal and outcome, you must understand every step on the path to completing a project.
In general, you will be responsible to:
- Define and clarify the project scope, including developing a project plan, budget, deliverables, and assess what is to be included or excluded from the project,
- Identify the project needs, including what resources, which team members, and any other departments that must be involved to deliver successfully,
- Participate in tender processes i.e. design, submission and review,
- Design and sign off on contracts
- Coordinate team effort, assign tasks, give direction to key project players, including Group Architecture, Group Cybersecurity, Group Infrastructure, local IT Stakeholders and Senior Stakeholders from across the business, as well as service providers - and keep everyone motivated
- Determine change management requirements for stakeholders and users and develop a change management strategy, plan and associated outputs
- Control and document the progress of the project from start to finish, as well as evaluate each stage of the project and the end results,
- Produce regular status updates and key project updates in a variety of formats
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation,
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science, or similar.
- 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Must have experience in delivering operational technologies projects. Such as:
- A Quality Management System
- Implementing data visualisation tools
- Approvals workflow tools
- Expertise in project delivery,
- Experience working cross-functionally on large projects,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a cross functional team player with the ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders
- Familiar with organizational change management including end user training and communication
- PMP, Prince2, ITIL certifications are a plus.
Successful candidate background
- Project management skills
- Communication skills - both written & verbal
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem analysis & solving skills - analytical mind, critical thinking
- Teamwork & collaboration skills - ability to develop strong working relationships
- Hands-on - a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Adaptability skills
- Business awareness
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- English Fluent
- French or any other European language is a plus
- Attractive salary package
- Career path
- International environment
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Project Manager en Barcelona
IT Project ManagerNueva
Sant Cugat del Vallès, ES
Cushman & Wakefield
Project Manager21 Mar
ESHOB (Escola Superior d'Hostaleria de Barcelona)
Project manager21 Mar
Project Manager BI19 Mar