Acerca de nuestro cliente
A research-based biopharmaceutical company committed to discover, develop and commercialize innovative therapeutics in the areas of unmet medical needs. Oncology is one of our key therapeutic areas for future growth.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of integrated plan of action aligned to brand strategy to agreed budget and schedules, including driving appropriate Multi-Channel-Marketing activities with a continued eye for innovation in the digital marketing space. Such activities will also include performance and tracking metrics for plan evaluation.
- Demonstrate leadership excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities, including close working with agencies.
- Member of the Oncology Brand Team to help develop wider cross-functional activities in line with brand strategy.
- Develop effective working relationships and effective engagement plans with Medical Oncologists and other key stakeholders to strengthen Company's position within the oncology market.
- Implement innovative initiatives to differentiate the Company in Oncology field, in coordination with field teams.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliant with our Code of Practice and regulations applied to Spanish market.
- Recurrent domestic business trips may represent 10-20% of working time.
- Expertise and track record of successful marketing plan development and implementation and tracking progress of campaigns.
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute strategy
- Strong team ethic and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Good analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and then developing appropriate cross-functional solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required.
- Advanced planning and organizational skills, including ability to follow tasks/assignments through to completion.
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
- Resilient & Curious profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Undergraduate Degree in Life Sciences, Marketing or equivalent
- +2 years marketing experience
- Valuable oncology experience - desirable in Breast, Genitourinary or Lung diseases.
- Desirable track record and experience in field roles, such as pharmaceutical sales
- Competent experience of using Microsoft Office products is required
- Digital Marketing experience with specialists - preferably with Oncologists
- Must be a Spanish native speaker with fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Excellent opportunity to develop a project for one of the most important Biopharma multinationals in the world, and outstanding conditions. If you like people, If you love Marketing, If you are looking for a team where you can learn and develop yourself… and you are ready to give it all…this is your project!
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Product Manager en Madrid
Senior Product Manager19 Mar
Data Privacy Product Manager18 Mar
Product Manager17 Mar
eCommerce Product Manager17 Mar
Head of Product Design16 Mar
Product Manager Jr10 Mar
IMF Smart Education
GD Human Capital