¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
They are a fast-growing startup with offices in Munich, Madrid, and Barcelona. Founded in 2020, they have a team of 150+ highly motivated ML Engineers, Data Scientists, and Developers.
Their mission is to democratize AI. Their product is a ready-to-use AI mobile app that provides business insights. They aspire to disrupt the way corporations work and become the first AI decision intelligence platform for faster and better decision-making.
- Enjoy working in a self-organized manner within your projects and are willing to take responsibility for them.
- Want to be part of a team that creates cutting-edge solutions that are user-friendly.
- Communicate openly and honestly with them and their customers on an equal footing, provide constructive criticism, and welcome feedback.
Then this is the opportunity for you.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
If you have a passion for data and technology and want to join a crew of sharp analytical minds, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a Senior Backend Developer, you will take part of the following tasks:
- Analyze, devise, and implement the requirements for our products together with the E2E team
- Design and develop our mobile/web application using .NET Core
- Create high-quality code and tests
- Implement micro services architecture and design patterns to build a scalable system
- Review product requirements and give development estimates and product feedback.
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- 5+ experience in a developer position, ideally with Senior Developer experience
- Practical knowledge of AWS Cloud ecosystem (any additional cloud provider is an asset).
- Solid knowledge of C#.
- Extensive experience developing cloud-based solutions in .NET Core (preferably 3.x.x and newer).
- Experience with web API's (REST, GraphQL *most advantageous*).
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of server less architecture on AWS cloud.
- Experience in development of microservice based distributed systems.
- Practical knowledge of SQL database systems (SQL Server, Postgres) and proficiency with SQL language.
- Experience with both Entity Framework Core and Dapper.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about Domain Driven Design, concepts, approaches and patterns.
- Previous knowledge about MediatR and implementation of CQRS with this library.
- Ability to test your code using xUnit.
- Attention to detail, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to come up with effective and efficient ways of implementing business requirements together with your teammates
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora