Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company leader in its sector (education)
Design and implement a training strategy focused on all employees across the global network to:
o Guarantee consistent and premium brand experience across the global network
o Manage the customer journey from acquisition to student retention in order to drive sustainable center profitability
o Create a positive learning culture to drive performance and reduce turnover
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement process to maintain the quality standards of the training/learning process and content.
- Manage the end-to-end project lifecycle of scalable learning solutions designed to increase business performance.
- Manage the design, development and deployment of large-scale learning solutions
- Deliver learning and development solutions for both hard and soft skills.
- Research emerging learning technology trends; making recommendations to senior leaders with clearly thought through benefits and ROI that will drive improvement in people capability across the network
- Visit territories, deliver training, and follow up with regular communication in order to drive local performance
- Identify and report on a set of meaningful L&D metrics to measure the value add of the Learning and Development function.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Native or bilingual speaker of English
- Knowledge of the Learning and development technology market best practices
- Track record of designing implementing and continuous improvement of learning solutions
- Proven project manager experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across a multitude of cultures and backgrounds
- Willingness to travel globally
- Active use of data management systems
- Experienced training content creator
- Previous success managing and developing a multi-cultural training team.
- International experience either through remit or scope
- Experience of working for a fast paced and KPI driven organisation
Great professional opportunity
Últimas ofertas de Sales
<p><strong>Tu rol será:</strong></p><ul><li>Identificar, clasificar y contactar a socios potenciales.</li><li>Negociar y cerrar clientes potenciales importantes</li><li>Crear una cartera de...
Grupo Arestora, consultora de RRHH y rendimiento empresarial, precisa incorporar a un/a <strong>Director/a Académico</strong>, para escuela internacional ubicada en la provincia de...