Acerca de nuestro cliente
Producers of luxury spirits with global presence.
- Develop and maintain a commercial relationship with our current clients through calls, emailing and specially business trips.
- Implement PR activities in order to maintain and improve the the great image of the company with the clients and the market (experiential events).
- Be the representative of the company in exhibits, events, fairs, etc.
- To protect the image and strategy of each one of the brands in experiential activities or publicity.
- Execute the brand promotion by implementing the Marketing plans with the top key clients of the channel.
- Detect with the Marketing team opportunities to promote the brands and interact with the local media in the market.
- Provide feedback about the market from our clients (opportunities & threats).
- To promote our new products and promotional brand activities (provided by Marketing) to our clients.
- Discover and seduce new potential clients.
- Execute On Trade brand activities with the clients staff (cashiers, bartenders, etc.) and management such as product tasting and history.
- To be involved in Team Meeting in order to share best practices.
- To guarantee an outstanding quality service to our clients allowing to reach more value to the brand.
- To execute top quality events.
- Panning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
- Activate key selling detonators such as Promotion, Persuasion and Publicity.
- Creation and execution of an event calendar.
- To guarantee the presence of key direct and indirect clients with focus in our market goals.
- Support on training sessions, special and product tasting events.
- To deal with Top A level clients and managers.
- To support projects for the commercial area.
- To participate on the creation of the business sales plan with special focus on his accounts and channel.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Great level of English (spoken and written).
- Great affinity/sensibility with the luxury world.
- At least 4 years representing, promoting or selling luxury products.
- Travel availability and potential changes of residence for temporary or permanent projects.
- Public relationships with clients that re used to work with luxury products.
- Experience and capacity to create a relationship with key players in the luxury world.
- License on Communications, Business, Marketing careers or related.
- Office (advanced level).
- Persuasive sales techniques.
- Negotiation skills.
- Client segmentation experience.
- Execution of effective Marketing programs.
- Results oriented.
- Pro activity.
To be part of a great international team in a constant growing innovative company.
Touch in Touch
Madrid y alrededores, ES