Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational that serves European OEMs (VW, BMW, Daimler, Ford and Tesla) and their Tier suppliers with plastic fasteners totaling approximately $200M in revenues. HQ in Germany, more than 50 offices around the world. Spain HQ in Barcelona, el Vallés Occidental.
- Lead and Conduct internal and external market research to identify new market trends and customer preferences under the guidance of the Strategic Marketing Director to inform strategic discussions and decision-making.
- Define, implement, and continuous improve of an efficient reporting structure for Commercial organization, by driving the roll-out of consistent analysis tools, processes, and approaches by Partnering with Commercial Controller, Strategic Marketing, Innovation and Sales directors.
- Collect, support and optimize commercial reports on the basis of data analytics and insights and derive recommendation for actions (using internal and external info), e.g. market analyses, surveys, and presentations as basis for strategy building and VoC collection
- Utilize customer information from CRM data and customer research to understand trends and opportunities, communicate and present findings of research and analysis to stakeholders.
- Act with integrity and fully reliable on internal and external projects and drives them proactively with all relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with senior leadership, especially with Strategic Marketing Director, S&E
Director, Innovation Director, Finance Controller .
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree - B.A. / B.S. from University in Business Administration, Strategic Marketing, Statistics or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in Strategic Marketing, Business Analyst or Strategy, for B2B market essential, ideally in automotive industry. Experience with a consulting firm is a plus.
- knowledge of visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau), statistical packages, databases and MS Office. Experience in data driven business analytical approaches and reporting. Strongly Preferred.
- Experience in managing 3rd party data (search engines, web analytics, business research tools acumen, market reports) and consulting service providers, including quality control and validation.
- Proficient language skills in German and English are a must, Spanish would be a plus.
Oportunidad de desarrollo en el dpto de Marketing industrial en multinacional líder en su sector.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora