Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global food and beverage leader with a large product portfolio
We are looking for a talented marketer to drive the overall execution of energy drink marketing plans starting for the definition of strategic plan in Spain first through the portfolio recommendation, total connection plan and execution plan
Reporting to the Marketing Director the professional will have to:
- Facilitate and executes the Annual Marketing Plans based on brand strategy: deliver projects on time, brand equity KPI's and volume on target.
- Support the development of integrated marketing communications/marketing mix that includes: positioning, targeting, develop and execute creative part in support of the brand.
- Support market research carried out by the insights team on market trends in the category; both consumer insights in coordination with Brand team in Europe and shopper insights.
- Assist in monitoring brand health metrics and support the development of new brand tracking across the category.
- Support the Go To Market/Trade brand process, developing and executing trade Marketing initiatives in collaboration with Trade Marketing Department. Responsible for BTL and in-store promotions, POSM and displays.
- Manage the day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, new product development, design upgrade and cross-functional implementation.
- Support A&M Budget management, assisting with financial projections and marketing budgeting process; manages budget and financial related to marketing campaigns.
- Assist SBM with third party agencies and suppliers: creative & design agencies, Bottlers
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, R&D, procurement, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans.
- Process brand related document circulations, supplier's contracts and payments. Secures timeliness and correctness.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing reports for management.
- Participate in key sales and marketing presentations as necessary
- Makes post project evaluations and analyze effectiveness of consumer and trade marketing initiatives
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Result oriented mixing "make things happen" & "critical thinking" + ambition to learn & grow
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches, pricing.
- Knowledge of market and product researches
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Initiative and creative ability
- Experience with a lifestyle/culture/fashion consumer-focused brand with a history of disruptive brand campaigns & consumer-facing.
- Hybrid work model: combination of remote and office options
- Position with growth possibilities
- Create your leadership footprint as you grow
- Be part of a dynamic collaborative culture
- Variable salary + benefits
Últimas ofertas de Business
<p><strong>Contexte</strong></p><p><br></p><p>upOwa est une entreprise solidaire, créée en France, avec la vocation de rayonner dans le monde un impact positif sur la vie des personnes et des communautés...
<p>El candidato ideal debe ser organizado y que sea capaz de trabajar de manera transversal en la planificación y la implementación de proyectos de marketing sobre todo online. Deberá mostrar versatilidad para manejar proyectos ad-hoc según lo...