¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Multinational manufacturer of kitchens, wardrobes, and baths. .In Spain we have a 11 stores mostly in metropolitan areas. The philosophy of giving customers more than they expect has revolutionized the kitchen business with innovative design, fast delivery and surprisingly low prices and we keep challenging the business so we can continue offering great design solutions that everyone can afford.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Work closely with the Spanish sales team and franchisees in the store network to increase the development of the Spanish franchisees and to open more stores. This requires that you are a strong relationship builder with great communication skills.
- Continuously strengthen and optimise brand positioning
- Develop our paid digital media mix, with focus on increasing the flow of customers and driving high quality bookings to our stores
- Plan and drive branding and tactical campaigns in close cooperation with the marketing and content team, sales team, purchasing and other stakeholders
- Financial responsibility for the Spanish marketing budget and local marketing budgets for the stores
- Working closely together with franchisees to create local communication and marketing plans
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
You have previously worked as a Marketing Manager in a consumer-related retail company or have worked in a context in which relationship building with franchises was essential.
We expect that you:
- Have a min. of 10 years of experience in marketing, preferably retail
- Hold a relevant academic degree in marketing and/or communication
- Have experience in collaborating with agencies, or relevant experience from the agency side
- Are analytical and highly comfortable working with data and digital performance
- Are result-oriented and able to keep focus on details
- Can work independently in a fast-paced international organisation and see the advantages of a strong team
- Are comfortable shifting between strategic and operational tasks on daily basis
- Strong communications skills in Spanish and English, both oral and written
- Feel comfortable to work in a remote context, where the team is split over different locations in different markets
- Are prepared to travel to Denmark or within Spain to the different store locations (2-4 nights / month)
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
We offer a Great Place to Work®, 91% of our employees recommend our client as a workplace. You will work in an international and professional Marketing & Category Management team with talented, dedicated, and ambitious colleagues that work hard, but who also like to have fun together. We offer a challenging, developing job in a dynamic, international business environment with an attractive compensation package, corresponding to the role and qualifications.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora