Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our clients demand and value high service levels and we believe our people are the foundation to deliver great service. We are fortunate to have the most experienced and skilled operations experts on the field around the globe, regionally and locally, that have a deep understanding of our clients' needs.
- Communicate product updates, new features, and functionality.
- Lead the process to implement new products and features within the Market.
- Test products and features end-to-end to understand how these behave with the wider product ecosystem.
- Communicate and clarify product updates, known issues, and help identify prospects for beta groups and early adopter groups.
- Own product advanced configurations and translations so that these are embedded in the Market's system setup
- Work with Client Support and Event Support leads in adapting existing or adopting new business processes required to operate the new products and features, reducing the need for unsustainable workarounds.
- Work with Education in defining training needs to facilitate product adoption and roll-out.
- Own roll-out metrics and adoption KPIs and identify blockers or constraints towards scaling up product adoptio.
- Understand client organization's long-term business goals and recommend appropriate system and product solutions.
- In conjunction with the Client Support Specialists evaluate business processes and assist clients to develop strong best practices.
- Bring technical knowledge and first line support to the Market Client & Event Support teams.
- Assist Client Development with RFP responses as it relates to all company products.
- Track Market's client issues and support via company tracking system Salesforce and provide first/second tier issue fixes when possible.
- Act as the first line of support for specific clients when warranted due to business needs.
- Facilitate Market product advancement through communication of client feedback to Product and Engineering teams.
- Coordinate and act as Business Consultant with Product software installation and upgrades.
- Coordinate with install timeline, data extraction, and checklist.
- Troubleshoot system, connectivity, software and hardware issues and escalate in a timely manner.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Demonstrated success in providing product consultancy and support services in a Market.
- Master knowledge of platforms and products with knowledge over Microflex Product Suite being a bonus.
- Experience providing excellent leadership in leading and growing successful operations and cross-functional teams in an international or global organization.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and at a least another European language.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Experience with building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience in ticketing, live events, promoting, e-business, media or entertainment industries preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Innovative and flexible approach - thrive to find solutions outside the box.
- Not accepting the status quo, working with a sense of urgency to deliver results.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora