Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Medical Devices company creating from scratch the Spanish project.
- Promote and sell company products to achieve assigned sales target within Spain by increasing brand awareness and providing general support such as answering inquiries and providing professional advice to customers.
- Effectively demonstrate and present company products, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, and undertake relevant research to meet both the scientific and business needs of customers. Follow-up and coordinate all field activities during the pre- and post-sales process of company equipment by working cooperatively with internal members.
- Attend and organize trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings and represent competency in company products.
- Prepare technical reports to participate in tenders or offers and develop plans to influence upcoming such.
- Ensure successful implementation of all products at clinical sites.
- Participate in internal/external clinical evaluations, validation and verification. Establish protocols and guidelines and prepare clinical evaluation reports to present data to customers.
- Assist customers in understanding matters related to the verification or validation of company products by ensuring they are in compliance with clinical laboratory regulations and accrediting agencies.
- Report feedback in overall customer experiences for post market surveillance to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Provide company management with market trends and competitive field activity information enabling the company to support territory strategies/tactics and react quickly to competitive actions.
- Responsible for timely, accurate completion of administrative tasks; such as weekly reports, analyzer forecasts, CRM updates, and expense reports.
- Cost-effectively manage territory travel by planning in advance, adhering to company travel guidelines, and using sound business judgment.
- Perform other duties assigned or accepted as out of the guidelines.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree or above in the field of Life Sciences or related discipline
- 5+ years direct selling experience selling to clinical diagnostics market with 3+ years' capital equipment experience (experience selling hemoglobin A1C and urinalysis analyzers preferred).
- Strong contacts within the hospital and reference laboratory markets.
- English business level speaker.
- Able to travel with access to a major airport. This position will routinely require extensive or overnight travel on short notice within or sometimes beyond defined territory or routine business hours to support customer needs.
- Salary according the candidate's experience.
- Excellent professional career development.
- Company Car and other bonuses are negociable.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Compañía verificadora y certiticadora líder en el mercado busca a un Director/a Comercial para realizar captación de nuevas cuentas, gestión de cuentas y lideraje de equipo comercial (a los 6 meses) Descripción de la oferta - Captación de nuevas...
Buscamos personas proactivas con don de gentes para asesorar a clientes sobre las diferentes campañas con las que trabajamos. Aprendida bien esta primera área, pasarías al desarrollo de personas con un equipo de trabajo a tu cargo. Y si finalmente...