Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company with 3000 employees over 35 countries
Within the monthly SIOP Process, will be responsible to :
- Provide the appropriate supply plan, capacity analysis, Finish Good and Raw Materials planning to fulfill the demand, identifying Critical Supply risks. Scope will be mid / long term but also responsible for the short term and daily supply process tasks.
- Based on a demand driven process, will be the Owner for the Supply Panning Process in the region, aligning stock levels with forecasted demand (all regions), providing the right stock availability ON TIME / IN FULL. One Major focus will be inventory, providing the appropriate stock projection and able to react to demand deviations, being responsible for the Stock in all plants in Europe. Slow Mover focus.
- Service Level focus, identifying the Critical Materials (potential Stock Outs - Overstocks) to Inform in adequate and timely manner about expected shortages with corresponding actions in place within the SIOP Supply process.
- Material Master Data Maintenance link to supply planning process in SAP / APO, to ensure the system and process are working according to the regional / global guidelines, optimizing Stock levels and Service Level.
- This role has an active participation in the SIOP monthly process having an active role in the Local / Global Supply Alignment meeting, with needed follow up for all the related KPIs (inventory, Slow Mover, Service Level, production plan fulfilment…)
- It will be required an active support in the European Supply Projects, closely collaborating with the European Head of Scheduling in upcoming projects (e.g. SAP updates, harmonizing planning procedure, harmonize planning knowledge, APO processes ...). - Be proactive and active part in the new process development and consolidation across the teams
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University degree in Engineering (organization) Business administration or chemistry with ERP knowledge or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain experience working in the areas of industrial chemicals in a multinational company required.
- Very good SAP back-ground in MM, PP + APO PP/DS. Deep knowledge and understanding of the SAP Material Master Data.
- Strong communication skills
- Team Worker
- Leadership Skill
- Problem solving ability
- Strong analytical and structural skills. Strong excel skills
- English fluently written/spoken is a must
Position located in Barcelona.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Granada, La, ES
Role DescriptorJob SummaryWe?re growing our team of product innovators working on next-gen products to help people and organizations thrive. We build industry-defining web applications and third-party integrations that drive hundreds of millions of...
Luxe Talent está colaborando con su cliente, una marca de moda muy conocida, para seleccionar varios perfiles dentro del mundo Retail que quieran entrar en su programa de desarrollo de talentos para enfocarse y desarrollarse dentro del área de...