Acerca de nuestro cliente
Innovative Company that produces fiber and technology solutions.
- Create, execute and track SEO strategies and KPI's that are aligned with traffic growth goals to drive organic growth, larger market voice, and increased search engine presence.
- Collaborate with User Experience, Content Strategy/Copywriting, Enterprise Marketing, and Development teams on website strategy from ideation to implementation and reporting.
- Analyze and leverage customer insights and online behaviours in order to enhance overall functionality, conversion rate, and user experience.
- Conduct technical site health analyses, competitor/industry analyses, and opportunity analyses.
- Create and communicate on backlink opportunities, keyword tracking, and overall best practices.
- Ensure new and existing content is optimized and implement necessary research and strategy to support this.
- Implement a test and learn culture with our internal and external partners to identify insights that can be leveraged across the organization and provide actionable next steps.
- Manage and identify opportunities with supporting 3rd party agency support and tools to further optimize and deliver on a progressive strategy.
- Build out detailed dashboards, opportunity analysis, and competitive analysis.
- Coordinate the translation and localization of SEO tactics with Asian teams, especially in Chinese language. Other local requirements to come later.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 5+ years of SEO specific experience, including conversion rate optimization and A/B testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis.
- Deep experience with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools, SEM Rush. Google Analytics certification an advantage.
- Brightedge, Moz, and and/or Hotjar experience is a plus.
- Experience with HTML programming preferred. Drupal a plus.
- Exceptional skill level in Microsoft Office Suite with excellent presentation skills.
- An understanding of how different online channels work together to drive web traffic, including paid search, social media, email marketing etc.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in the company to support projects and make sure their delivery is "SEO friendly".
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical skills, verbal/written communication, project management, and high level of attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and adjust priorities, and learn quickly in the continuously evolving digital space.
- Fluent in English/ Spanish and French would be a plus.
- Experience within the textile industry is an advantage
- International environment.
- Career growth.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora