Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Retail Company
The Data Engineer will provide techniocal analysis to the local branch team through detailed analysis of business trends/patterns and underlying data and their impact to the business. Ej.: identifying and recommending based on Marketing Programs analysis, promotion analysis, pricing decisions, asset lease versus buy decisions.
Duties and responsibilities:
Among the tasks to be carried out are: the analysis, design and development of data processing solutions, covering the end-to-end of the solution: ingestion, treatment, storage, exploitation of the data and analysis.
What are we looking for?
-Knowledge of Databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.).
-Knowledge of traditional BI environments (DWH, Datamarts, ETLs, etc) both on-premise and cloud.
-Development of ETL processes and data modeling.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Data Engineer will have the following skills:
* Education in technical specialty, business computer science, economics (main area process & data modelling)
* More than 4 years in sales/finance or technical business analysis with advanced technical skills
- Mandatory: using Business Intelligence software and analysis tools such as Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, DAX, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, Cognos, Tableau, or others.
- Mandatory: good at SQL
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally across cultures and corporate career levels.
- Ability to take the initiative.
- Ability to achieve results quickly and propose clear action steps.
- We want people who are passionate about data processing, with experience in ETL tools and data engineering.
- Ability to communicate at a functional and technical level.
Interesting professional opportunity
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora