Acerca de nuestro cliente
Company Worldwide are a full-service agency from brand building to digital transformations creating excellent data-driven experiences for every customer. As part of Company Worldwide, Spain Company plays its part in one of the world's biggest agency networks - comprising 53 offices and 8 affiliates in 43 countries globally with more than 7.000 employees and 600 clients around the world.
- Understand client's business at the highest level and oversee day-to-day project execution and relationship with clients
- Management of clients at the senior level
- Build strategic partnership with clients across categories and brand
- Develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the management team to share knowledge and experience
- Leads tactical implementation plans to achieve client's digital campaign objectives
- Develop a culture of success within the agency to ensure the best of the agency want to work on the hub business unit
- Overall schedule management by each project stage and report to team manager
- Effective crisis control and management
- Management of all agencies on the specific piece of business
- Strategic input and creative judgment valued by planning and creative alike
- Construct a team structure to deliver against client objectives
- Lead the process to write and execute client development plans for Key Client Relationships (to deliver revenue targets by client)
- Propose expanding current client's MKT budget; identify continuously client's needs and establish strategy alternatives accordingly with team manager, and create opportunity for business with proposing strategy ahead of request
- Identify clients who see digital as a key part of the mix and would welcome a relationship that goes beyond just client/agency but rather is looking for a partner
- Ensure Company has a strong digital vision across online media.
- Provide timely and consistent communication to related teams and the agency as a whole about project status
- Champion the work of account management internally and externally
- Develop strong relationships with all other cross functional teams
- Overall responsibility for all financial reporting within the hub business unit
- Completing and gaining approval on annual hub business and resource plans and delivering a strategic plan
- Competent ownership of P&L and overall delivery on business group goals and objectives
- As passionate about the Agency's bottom line as the client's
- Provide clear direction, delegate responsibility and set performance expectations for others' behavior and approach to getting the job done
- Be aware of the needs and the abilities of the team and act as a mentor to enhance overall performance
- Ensure that others understand how their activities affect performance objectives
- Encourage others to share their viewpoints and create an atmosphere where issues are openly addressed before they evolve in problem
- Explain reasons and rationale when giving directions and demonstrations
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Proven experience in account management 3-4 years
- Experience working in an integrated agency environment
- Proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches.
- Would expect a strong understanding of how mobile is affecting the retail space and the overall consumer journey.
- Would expect candidates to be extremely active within social media themselves.
- Understands tools and vehicles (e.g. advertising, fact sheets/brochures, catalog, direct mail/email) used in marketing communication development and message design, content, format, execution of strategy and evaluation of communication effectiveness.
- Shows expert skills in writing and speaking such as public speaking and presentation in order to effectively provide the knowledge as well as increase the levels of understanding and acceptance among the audiences
- Uses in-depth skills to evaluate creative relative to strategy and for executions impact, and judges the likely effectiveness and success of achieving desired objectives
- Good business and financial acumen including evidence of revenue and GM growth.
- Applies knowledge of relevant applications and computer technologies to complete various tasks
- English - level C1-C2
- High Portuguese
- Contract: regular. Estimated duration of the project 1 year. It can be extended.
- Salary: 70 K depending on the experience
- Annual performance bonus 200% of monthly payment.
- Restaurant tickets.
- Access to the restaurant and gym of the business complex with special prices
- Daily fresh fruit.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
GOBIERNO DE ASTURIAS
Datos de la oferta número: 032021002807 Fecha de inicio: 22/06/2021 Fecha de fin: 06/07/2021 Provincia: ASTURIASDescripción OFICIALES 1ª FONTANERÍA (REF.:2807) Datos Localidad de Ubicación del Puesto: OVIEDO(ASTURIAS) Datos adicionales Funciones: -...
GOBIERNO DE ASTURIAS
Datos de la oferta número: 032021002841 Fecha de inicio: 23/06/2021 Fecha de fin: 30/06/2021 Provincia: ASTURIASDescripción GRADUADO/A SOCIAL. (REF. 2841) Datos Localidad de Ubicación del Puesto: OVIEDO(ASTURIAS) Datos adicionales FUNCIONES:...