Acerca de nuestro cliente
Mutlinational consulting company specialized in innovation: from imagining a new product to prototyping it, measuring its potential in the market, manufacturing it and putting it on the market Our model is based on the Lean concept (build, measure, learn) that brings together all our areas: Business Strategy and Architecture, Technology Solutions and Open Innovation.
- Support in the definition of the strategic lines of the digital health portfolio working together with the director of the department
- Direct dialogue with clients to define the project action plan in line with defined business needs
- Analyze results to support our clients in making decisions and defining the innovation roadmap
- Analyze different go-to-market strategies for the deployment of digital health solutions
- Support in the taking of requirements and preparation of commercial proposals
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Studies related to Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Business
- Advanced level of English (C1) and native Spanish
- 5 years of experience in strategy consulting and 2 of them focus on the health sector
- Analytical skills and a good level of synthesis
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and clinical practice
- Accustomed to the high level of interlocution
- Experience in projects related to: commercial excellence, forecasting, product launch, market access, due diligence, strategy portfolio
- Segmentation of hospitals, pharmacies and doctors
- Advanced level in Excel an PowerPoint
- Subject and client-oriented, with a high level of attention to detail
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Working from home, but the office is open if you need it.
- Offices close to Verdaguer station and several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Opportunities for training and development
- Digital social activities
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, child care vouchers and training support
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
En Grupo INVOIN necesitamos incorporar un Arquitecto de Sistemas para un proyecto estable de ingeniería Big Data e I+D en Madrid. Requisitos: Titulación universitaria en informática o ingeniería (grado o master). Nivel alto inglés. Experiencia mínima...
EMPRESA CONSOLIDADA Y LÍDER EN EL SECTOR DE SERVICIOS FUNERARIOS
TAREAS - Soporte remoto/insitu a clientes para la resolución de incidencias. - Mantener y configurar los equipos informáticos, electrónica de red y sistemas de comunicación de datos. - Realización de tareas de mantenimiento preventivo/correctivo. -...