Acerca de nuestro cliente
The client is a multinational leading group in the fashion industry.
- Plan and manage performance marketing budgets (including split by brand, market and channel)guaranteeing its maximum optimization based on efficiency objectives
- Participate in the annual process of Ecommerce budget planning, forecasting traffic demand and paid channels efficiency
- Run paid-search (Bing, GG Ads, GG Shopping…), Display & RTB and paid-social (FB/IG, Pinterest, affiliates…)campaigns to achieve sales targets: from creating the strategy to operative set-up and continuousoptimization (omnichannel traffic strategies, audience strategies and personalization)
- Control, monitor and report on a weekly and monthly basis the results of performance campaigns against goals
- Coordinate external agencies that help us deliver best in class performance campaigns in terms of effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage and optimize advertising technology (Ad Tech)
- Use a data-driven approach to measure the performance of sales and digital traffic acquisition, as well as capture insights on performance and guidance for each channel's optimization
- Drive innovative testing to prove hypotheses and recommend (and implement!) performance optimizations to reduce CAC and/or target new prospects
- Coordinate performance online marketing with SEO activities to ensure that they complement each other
- Develop and automate reports to ensure that we all focus on data analysis and next steps based on insights captured through it
- Develop a team of highly qualified 3 online marketing specialists
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure acquisition goals are met
- Stay up to date with best practices, strategies, legal matters, and industry standards related to digital marketing tactics.
- Help localize our global strategy where the right opportunities exist
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The successful candidate will drive the strategy and overall effectiveness of the performance marketing channels to
ensure E-Commerce is ready for its next stage of growth as the company continues to scale across paid channels. Will be involved with and will oversee all aspects of SEA, Affiliate and Display & RTB channels including creating plans to achieve sales goals, negotiating deal structures with partners and agencies, and managing budgets.
He/She is required to have a:
- Degree educated with 5+ years of hands-on experience in performance marketing with strong growth and
proven track record in driving demand to E-Commerce website and app through main performance marketing channels
- Solid project management skills and ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners and external agencies, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Strong knowledge and experience in either or all of the following: Google Ads, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display & RTB, etc.
- Smart, structured and positive mindset to contribute to the growth of a young but highly motivated team
- Have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Carreer Progression
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora