Acerca de nuestro cliente
European Healthcare Fundation
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead a high-performance biometrics team to support clinical research and translational medicine activities with a focus on quality and excellence
- Supervise biometrics activities including strategy, program support, personnel oversight, best practices, compliance, timely study deliverables and application of emerging science
- Apply innovative approaches to study design, data collection, analysis, data modelling and exploration, and presentation methodologies for all clinical studies
- Identify internal resource needs and outsourcing requirements and participate in the evaluation/selection of vendors
- Participate in writing, review and finalization of abstracts and manuscripts for publication
- Develop and retain key talent by managing and mentoring biostatisticians, data managers and other personnel as needed to grow a cohesive data center
- Anticipate and communicate the project level and the study level resource and quality issues that may impact deliverables or timelines; propose and implement solutions; escalate issues to management as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with other quantitative disciplines including clinical pharmacology, translation medicine/biomarkers, and computational biology/bioinformatics to support clinical development
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Senior statistician with at least 10-year experience in managing a data center, a biometry department or a data analysis project team (people, resources and priorities).
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Stats and/or Stats in Health Sciences
- Stats software programming skills: SAS, R, SPSS, etc.
- Expertise on specific stats methods/techniques (survival analysis, bioinformatics etc.).
- Expertise on data harmonisation and integrating methods (CDISC, ADAM, etc…)
- Strong methodological technical and analytical expertise, with wide experience in clinical study designs, data management and statistical activities, elaboration of study protocols and scientific publications.
- Experience in managing priorities, time lines and resources.
- Team-working skills.
- Leadership experience including managing teams and/or projects.
- English language at advanced level it's a must, Spanish desirable.
- Barcelona based office
- Fix contract
- Flexible shift
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
DescriptionEl equipo de Westwing es el secreto de nuestro éxito. Con más de profesionales, nuestro equipo aúna la creatividad y el estilo con una tecnología innovadora y fuertes fundamentos de negocio. Estamos orgullosos de trabajar con un equipo de...
Territory coverage includes: Spain Bilingual: native speaker in local country language. Excellent command / business-level proficiency in spoken and written English is required The Clinical Trial Liaison (CTL) supports clinical study execution as the...