Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is Europe's leading clean transport campaign group. They combine the power of robust evidence and a deep understanding of the transport sector with compelling communications and impactful advocacy. With one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the NGO community, they commit to the professional development of their colleagues and invest in training from your first day with the organisation. Their people work across Europe: colleagues in Brussels, Rome, Berlin, Madrid and London collaborate with their 60 member and supporter groups to achieve their mission. The position is based in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
The Policy Expert will work alongside the Director of the Spanish office on the Spanish e-mobility strategy in alignment with the overall EU strategy. The role will analyse technical data and academic papers to create evidence-based reports and press releases as part of the advocacy strategy. The role will require:
- Knowledge and insight into national positions on key files such as Spain's National Energy and Climate Plan, Plan to Boost the Automotive Industry value chain, Energy market trends
- Collecting and analysing data
- Analysing and participating in technical reports and draft policy recommendations tailored to Spain
- Networking with the Group's national offices in Italy, France, Germany, Poland, UK & e-mobility stakeholders in Spain
- Liaising with colleagues from different Group's teams based in Brussels office.
- Communicate with a network of journalists.
- Ensuring government positions are transparent and in conformity with EU law working with media, parliament, ombudsmen, and access to information requests.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The successful candidate will meet all of the following criteria:
- Madrid-based, available to start as of March 2021.
- Sciences & technology background is strongly desired.
- Three to five years of relevant professional experience in e-mobility and related issues.
- Project management experience involving coordination of different stakeholders and ensuring tight deadlines are met.
- Ability to combine research, trends and analysis with pragmatism to design tailor-made policy recommendations for Spain.
- An interest in our client's focus areas and understanding of the economics and technicalities of the automotive industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to write fluently, accurately and concisely in both Spanish and English. Knowledge of a third European language is a plus.
- Team player with the confidence to think and act with initiative and work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
- Multicultural work experience is a plus.
A Freelance opportunity with competitive economic conditions
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
EUROSELECCION & PARTNERS,S.L.
1. Planificar y organizar la actividad comercial con empresarios, ejecutivos y departamentos de RRHH de la zona asignada. 2. Gestionar su propia cartera de clientes. 3. Hacer la prospección y seguimiento detallado de nuevas oportunidades en el mercado...
Se ofrece posibilidad de emprender de forma Online y de manera independiente, sin jefes y desde casa. Sector del bienestar, industria en desarrollo y crecimiento constante. Características Del Trabajo Horarios flexibles. No se requiere experiencia...