¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
International Industrial Company
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
You are part of the global CIO-Office Team and support the IT functions in the compliance of internal controls
* You are responsible for the annual ICS Testing and the maintenance of the IT risk control matrix in the European Region and support the global team
* You provide expertise to ensure effective identification and management of risks, design of processes and controls to
mitigate risks, as well as testing of effectiveness of controls
* You assess and evaluate IT general controls (ITGC) including information security, change management, security, computer operations, disaster recovery and systems development life cycle (SDLC)
* You document, assess, and evaluate automated systems controls including interface completeness and validity, authentication and authorization, and input/ output controls to support sensitivity of data and privacy
* You seek for opportunities in order to streamline control processes, in particular regarding increased degree of
* You support and track the effective implementation of
relevant risk mitigation measures from internal and external
* You interact closely with key business/functional
stakeholders in order to increase awareness of ICS and
strengthen the ICS culture
* You develop recommendations to mitigate risks or correct
control deficiencies or gaps
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
You have a university degree, preferably in information technology/computer sciences or equivalent
* You have 5+ years of relevant experience within Internal Controls, Internal Audit or Risk Management preferably in an international environment and/or from auditing or Big4 consulting
* You have profound know-how in IT standards and frameworks (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27000, NIST)
* You have experience in IT general controls testing for infrastructure (Networks, LANs, WANs, Security etc.) and applications (mainly SAP)
* You have a natural curiosity to analyze and improve business results and processes
* You convince us with your Initiative as well as proactive, positive, and teamoriented attitude
* You have a simplification & automation mindset to reduce non-value add work
* You have excellent organizational and task prioritization skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and German;
another language, in particular Spanish and French, are advantageous
* Willingness to travel up to 20 % is required
* Following certifications are a plus:
o Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
o Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
o ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
Remote work 2 days per week
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora