Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global Production Agency.
- Work with discipline leads in Print, Digital and Broadcast to ensure efficient processes are adhered to and continuously look to improve existing best practices
- Understand all aspects of Craft's production platform, cPlus, and ensure the studio is working within the best practice guidelines
- Able to work with leadership team to create and implement workflows and efficiencies
- Improve studio business process, expand capabilities & workflow through technology in collaboration with the technical operations manager.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers
- Promotion of a culture that celebrates the key pillars of Craft's offering - Craftsmanship, Intelligence and Community
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 6+ year's experience (studio production environment interesting but not mandatory)
- Ideally Business Administration/Engineering degree or business experience
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills
- Must be a competent leader, teacher and mentor for others
- Able to foster a positive team atmosphere
Career development in international environment.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
CAF (Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles)
Funciones y Responsabilidades Generales Garantizar el cumplimiento de los objetivos de coste de los conceptos presupuestarios de Compras en el Programa. Responsable del cumplimiento en plazo de las actividades de Compras en el Programa, hasta el paso...
TÜV SÜD en España y Portugal
Tasks/Aufgaben TÜV SÜD has been passionate about technology and safety since day one. We never stop challenging ourselves for the safety of people and society as a whole. We operate at the forefront of standards and inventions. So, if you are...