Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational company based in Madrid.
- Leading the preparation of local statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS and Spanish GAAP.
- Liaise with auditors on accounting issues to ensure no issues at year-end.
- Maintain IFRS 16 reporting requirements.
- Maintain IFRS 9 and IFRS 15 reporting requirements.
- Conducting Balance Sheet reviews.
- Ensure the application of all company financial policies and procedures including adherence with all corporate compliance requirements.
- Acquisitions: Technical accounting: Purchase Price Accounting, including recognition of intangibles and opening balance sheet review; Support Finance staff with the transition to group accounting policies (including adoption of IFRS 9, 15 and 16).
- Working with external advisors and group to ensure the Company meets and maintains all compliance requirements across all the relevant taxes; corporation tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing and employment taxes.
- Ability to develop & manage best in class team.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience and at least 3 years as external auditor.
- Experience in a company from the service sector will be desirable.
- Previous experience in Big Four will be very desirable.
- High English level is a must.
- Experience of complex multi-location and multi-currency groups.
- Advanced Excel skills with proven experience of working with large Excel based financial models.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Spanish GAAP technical accounting.
Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Heach Recursos Humanos
Irá gerenciar atividades relacionadas à produção, gerir o processo produtivo, garantindo a produção dentro dos prazos e métodos, nas quantidades e padrões de qualidade definidos. Fornecer diretrizes para a produção, coordenar as políticas e processos...
CH S. L
An accountant is sought to hire to work closely with the CEO of an investment group, the ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate...