Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a world leading company in the internet sector
Descripción de la oferta
With truly entrepreneurial spirit, you will work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or on small teams. You'll help customers with product configuration and business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of Google Marketing Platform products to provide best-in-class solutions. Our client has an awesome and fun team of technical experts who share a passion for managing relationships, specifically cross-functionally and with our clients to provide world-class client service. They have a high technical aptitude and in-depth industry knowledge to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios. As the technical, functional and industry expert, you will meet and exceed your client's expectations by proactively providing them with solutions that will have a big impact on their business on an ongoing basis. Activities will include: accelerate feature adoption, accelerating cross product usage, run workshops and product audits. Responsibilities:
- Support and and partner with Sales, in order to provide functional technical and functional needs assessments for prospective clients.
- Create a smooth and easy cross product onboarding experience for the client, ensuring excellent service and consulting to assure a future proof setup of their advertising infrastructure. (This can include workshops with multiple agencies, partners and advertiser stakeholders to surface and match business needs with the platform's functionality, training plans, tag and reporting implementation consultancy and implementation project management.)
- Maintain relationships agencies, advertisers, and trading desk clients providing high-touch, solutions-oriented service from a technical and functional perspective.
- Manage reactive client issues sent to Technical Services Associate teams and act as a point of escalation when support teams need assistance.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in a client-facing technical service environment
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to speak and write in English and in Spanish language fluently and idiomatically
- Self-starter, able to work flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Online Advertising industry knowledge
- Experience in the area of Mobile, i.e. app promo, app tracking, mobile ad formats, etc.
- Quickly grasp technical concepts, tailor them for non-technical audiences and present confidently
We offer 6-month project.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
La Compañía:Nuestro cliente es una compañía multinacional que cotiza en la bolsa española y está diversificada con cuatro áreas de actividad complementarias: construcción, concesiones de infraestructuras, servicios e industrial. Desarrolla una gestión...
Departamento: Postventa Descripción de la oferta: Desde Mecalux buscamos una persona con iniciativa, siempre dispuesta a la innovación y el aprendizaje, con ganas de crecer e impulsar su carrera profesional junto a nosotros, ya que uno de nuestros...