As an Application Innovation Specialist, you will be a Solution Sales Leader, with technical acumen, selling the Microsoft Application innovation portfolio to our largest enterprise customers. You will manage CxO level business relationships, understand customer challenges and priorities, identify modernization opportunities across the customer's application estate, build a business case for innovation, lead an architectural design session, close the business, and build a plan for deployment of app modernization/ innovation projects. You will do this with your deep Industry knowledge, technical acumen and by leading a virtual team of resources across Microsoft and Partner ecosystem. You will spend 70% of your time on customer-facing activities driving sales and technical conversations.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
You will be responsible to
- Create “buy-in” vision with key decision makers
- Build executive relationships with key decision makers and generate excitement around Microsoft solutions’ value to influence long-term strategic direction
- Understand customer’s application footprint, digital transformation needs, business and technology strategy and compete landscape to map customer’s current and desired state and expectations
- Collaborate with the customers to outline business priorities and understand the buying decision criteria and timeline
- Lead the solution design with technical acumen
- By collaborating with a team of technical resources (e.g., cloud solution architects and partners), conduct an architecture design session to showcase how solution meets customer’s requirements.
- Engage Partner to maximize business results
- Bring together and land Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, fully leverage the synergistic effect with our partners.
- Share practical knowledge and co-sell with them to make deals faster and bigger.
- Build App Innovation business case to substantiate the value of the solution
- Leverage various commercial offers and programs to negotiate, close the deal and successfully displace competition.
- Lead multi-million-dollar deals requiring orchestration of virtual teams composed of industry, solution, technical, licensing & legal team members.
- Drive Sales Excellence: Exceed sales / cloud consumption quota by driving pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- Be the Voice of the Customer: Share feedback, best practices to influence Microsoft Go-To-Market and product strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND experience in technology-related sales or account management;
- OR Strong experience in technology-related sales or account management
- Certification on any public cloud and anything specific to cloud-native or Low Code technologies
- Certification/Training in sales, business value selling and consulting selling methodologies
- Sales or Consulting experience with data center migration or application modernization/Cloud Native projects
- Experience selling Cloud Application Platform services, database, Developer Productivity tools, Low Code tools with a demonstrated track record in working towards sales goals.
- Industry knowledge of application landscape and trends in verticals like FSI, Retail, Manufacturing etc. is a plus.
- Executive presence with experience selling to Chief Digital Officers, Head of Products, and enterprise solution architects.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with ability to demo and whiteboard application architectures
- Technical passion with good understanding of cloud architectural patterns leveraging managed or Platform-As-A-Service offerings, rearchitecting monolithic applications with cloud native technologies, related databases and modern DevOps/ DevSecOps practices.
- Good understanding of one or more of the following:
- Modernizing Java applications on cloud (e.g. Jboss EAP, Spring Cloud, VM Ware, Tanzu, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) - preferred
- Cloud Native technologies like Containers, Kubernetes, Serverless and APIs. (e.g., Amazon/Google/Azure Kubernetes Service, RedHat OpenShift) – preferred
- Enterprise Integration Services and API Management (e.g. like MuleSoft) - preferred
- Low Code platforms like Power Platform) and associated use-cases is a plus
- Experience with competitive Application development services across public cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP, Oracle) would be an advantage.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora