Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
As a Marketing Intern, you will contribute on…
- Capturing consumer needs and translating them into marketing recommendations/plans.
- Analyzing the market and our internal by tracking the business key indicators in order to identify w here are we performing well and w here do we have to improve .
- Influence to have the best forecast accuracy for the brands (Demand, AC, Forecast)
- Proposing and developing strong Brand Plans to ensure the brands growth (innovation, ATL& BTL campaigns, POS initiatives, all aligned with EU strategy)
- University Degree in Economics or similar
- You have strong communication and analytical skills
- You are proactive and good on organization skills , willing to learn and passionate about marketing and sales
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point).
What We Offer…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of Mondelez talent pool of interns : a high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns!
- Place of work : Madrid
- Beginning : September & October 2021
- Duration : 12 months
- Compensation : 950€
- Advantages : Access to the company restaurant
Do you want to know why? Get to know us and apply!
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type Intern (Fixed Term)InternsEarly Careers
Es Figueral, ES
Rubik Recursos Humanos