We are looking for an Engineering Manager in either Vienna, Berlin or Barcelona to lead, manage and grow a group of talented engineers, working closely with Product Managers and various stakeholders from the business, focusing on interesting and exciting topics at N26.
You will be leading a talented group of Engineers as part of our Acquire segment in our SignUp & KYC domains.
The Acquire’s segment's goals are
- Provide a smooth on-boarding experience to our customers
- Create sustainable growth by optimising organic growth channels
- Re-obtain users in conversion funnel or lapsed after initial usage
- Support, invest in and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with clear expectations via practises such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback.
- Recruit, manage and retain the best talent for the delivery teams.
- Create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via technical or non-technical skills mentoring and performance management. Help make our people shine!
- Create a high performing and positive work environment based on transparency, accountability, and trust.
- Collaborate with product managers and operations in project planning, dependency management, risk management and continuous process improvement for an optimal flow of value for customers and the business (with an appropriate use of metrics).
- Connect with management and other teams to unblock dependencies, provide visibility and transparency to team progress on product initiatives
- Experience growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to team members including having had difficult conversations
- Experience managing and delivering impactful projects
- Experience working on an rapidly evolving product in an agile environment
- Strong leadership, planning and communication skills
- Passionate about people, and improving the environment in which they work
- Interested in working with a fast-paced and quickly growing company
- Professional proficiency in written English
- Previous experience work in a FinTech company or exposure working in an environment enabling DevOps culture
- A good understanding of how operations work.
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends or family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paolo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora