Languages: High level of Spanish and English in talking and writing, additional Italian language would be an advantage.
Capabilities: Excellent knowledge of MS Office, further Windows applications and other IT-tools.
1. Handle all office administration in an international and dynamic environment.
2. Support in the preparation of procedures to comply with the internal regulations of the group.
3. Coordination and bookings of trips for team members when required.
4. Coordination of meetings and provision of necessary assistance.
5. Supply of office supplies and inventory control.
6. Management and filing of incoming / outgoing correspondence (notices, invoices, claims,
7. Documentation and archive management.
8. Support to other Managers of the company on the data collection for reporting activities of the
9. Coordinate the approval and payment process of expenses incurred by the client such us
purchase of materials, external services subcontracted, -
10. Support in quarterly closings.
11. Support in preparation of documentation for audit.
12. Management of monthly expenses claim.
13. Preparation of Credit Card expenses.
14. Recording of invoices and payments in the accounting system.
15. VAT book preparation and checking with accounting records.
16. Support in Purchase Orders preparation, issuing of invoices and other purchase activities when
17. Support in Human resources tasks.
18. Help, collaborate or take over administrative or higher operative tasks when required.
Working hours: L - J 8:00-17:30 (1 hour break). V 8:00-13:30. (work time flexibility).
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Alhama de Murcia, ES