Our client is looking for a Billing Specialist to start working immediately. The role covers all aspects of collections activity including cash collection, account management, customer relations and controls.
The Billing Team- s objective is to achieve the billing targets set for his/her group. Following defined invoicing processes to correctly Invoice all outstanding charges at respective dates in such a way that both external and internal customers are 100% satisfied.
Key components of success will include:
o Achievement of monthly/quarterly targets and SLA
o Regular communication with Team Leader
o Robust escalation process.
o Resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
o Committed approach to teamwork.
- Ensure unbilled items are issued in a timely manner in line with targets/SLA- s set.
- Daily validation & clearance of meter reading errors, contract errors or other types of errors which are causing unbilled items.
- Monitoring of billing holds
- Manual meter reading entry on behalf of customers/Partners
- Identifying system issues and logging system tickets to resolve
- Ensure business targets on billing completeness, quality and timeliness are achieved.
- Driving connectivity to ensure billing quality
- Promote Portal usage - self-service for meter reading entry
- Able to work under pressure and reach targets to the best of your abilities.
- Where problems cannot be personally resolved use judgement to forward the issue as appropriate and manage their timely resolution.
- Escalate, to the next level, any unresolved billing issues in a timely manner and any ad hoc duties as required.
- To ensure strict adherence to IC & Sarbox requirements
- To ensure compliance with T&C- s and Business Rules and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
Skills and abilities:
- University Level education (desirable)
- Min of 3 years experience in Pan-European OTC Environment
- Proven track record in meeting targets and SLA- s.
- PC literacy, particularly in MS Office
- Demonstrate quality focus and orientation to details
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary program
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Work from-home policy in place
- Flexible working hours
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora