¿Te interesa trabajar en una gran organización como asistente/a de promociones y editor de web? ¿tienes disponibilidad para incorporarte el próximo día 01/08/2022? Si es así no dejes pasar esta oportunidad e inscríbete ya a esta oferta, ¡estamos deseando conocerte!
Under the supervision of the promotions manager and in close coordination with the web editor:
Website editorial content:
- Draft highlights, news items and other types of content for EU-OSHA- s websites: corporate, OiRA, Healthy Workplaces campaign website. The Content Management System (CMS) of EU-OSHA websites is DRUPAL but knowledge/experience in any CMS is welcome.
- Upload and publish different types of web content upon request
- Assist in the online publication workflow on the website(s): content upload - validation - translation - verification - scheduling - publishing
- Technical edit of content in 25 languages: changing links, introducing (copy/paste) of translated text, etc.
- Extract and present website statistics for reporting purposes
- Assist to ICT contractor through Jira tool to manage technical
issues/bugs: creating issues, following up and validation
- Draft, edit and schedule social media posts/calendars for the Agency channels (Twitter, Facebook and Linkedln) using Hootsuite platform
- Assist in monitoring the social media profiles
- Assist in the production of visuals (images, videos, gifs)
- Assist with campaign promotion planning: editing and validating posts (with external contractors)
- Contribute to co-promotion of social media campaigns requested by stakeholders or initiated by the Agency
- Retweet, following other EU agencies and other stakeholders profiles; live tweeting and streaming from events
- Extract and present social media statistics for reporting purposes
- Attend and participate in internal regular Unit meetings, in weekly promotion meetings, bimonthly editorial meetings, and monthly teleconference meetings with external contractors.
- Update and keep records of overview files (editorial overview, co-promotion activities, and press office overview).
- Additional help with some administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
Experience in working with content management systems such as Drupal or others;
Demonstrated very good writing and editing skills in English (C1 level);
Experience using tracking software, such as Jira or others;
Experience in social media platforms like Hootsuite or similar and community management, as well as good Photoshop and InDesign skills;
Ability to organise and prioritise, delivering quality results under tight deadlines;
Very good interpersonal skills, team-work and service-oriented attitude;
Capacity to work effectively within a multicultural working environment;
Professional experience in similar tasks, acquired above all in an EU institution, agency, public administration, or similar international environment
PLACE OF WORK:
Bilbao (Agency premises are in Miribilla)
Teleworking some days is also offered
You will have a temporary contract of 6 months duration
You will earn a salary of 21,22 euros gross / hour (*)
(*) according to the proved experience of the candidate
You will work from Monday to Friday in split shift hours
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora